Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Something Priceless...YOU

Do you ever feel like what you do doesn't matter?

Ever been tempted to believe that lie?

Every day, every moment, we are in a battle. As Christians, we are not alone and have God on our side.  If you have not run to Jesus yet in your life, now is not too late to run to Him.  He loves you so much, and waits for you with open arms to run to Him, for security, for safety, for salvation, for hope, for truth...for love.

What you do & don't do DOES matter.  More importantly, YOU matter.  Why would Jesus die for you if you were worthless?  You are PRICELESS.

Don't believe the lies that you are worth anything less.  Just cry out to Him.  He understands your pain.  He loves you so...He sees your broken heart.  He sees the labels that have been pasted on you throughout your life.  He wants to take all the evil in your life and all the pain and turn it around into something beautiful & good.

Yes, so it's true that God is sovereign, and God will do what He's gonna do.  But He also gives you a choice.  And you can choose to follow Him.  He loves you so much that He died so that you could live. 

How could you run from Him any longer?

And don't get me wrong, I'm preachin' to the choir here.  Every day, I act stupidly and most times I am a sorry excuse for a Christian.  But that doesn't change the way Jesus loves me, and it doesn't change who I am in Him now.

Don't listen to the lies anymore,

Remember the Truth.  He is the Way.

And,

Your Life.

The link below is a great song, check it out

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=something+in+the+water+carrie+underwood&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12