Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beautiful Ballet

Are you interested, or perhaps have all ready started ballet?  It's hard, yes, but its also lots of fun!! Here's some little snips of my 'Ballet Life'!


Lady Bug Costume


Me right before I turned 13, in fancy 'lady' dress

My friend and I, she's doing my hair before I go onstage


Elena and I








Me doing my mysterious 'Desperate Mortal' move 




All of us 'Desperate Mortals!'  That's what we were!
Me and my friend.  She's in her Rain costume.  I also was a Rain. 


Me with a star of the show

Me and my friend Brianna
These are some pictures of me, my friends and family when I was in the performance Rigoletto two summers ago, 2010.  
I am in one huge ballet performance every other summer.  






~Ballet is a ton of fun, though I won't lie and say its easy.  Over a year ago, I started Pointe, (it's where you see the professional dancers dancing on these special shoes), and Pointe is difficult, but very much worth it.
If your considering beginning Ballet, let me tell you now that it would be best to join a Christian Ballet group that teaches you to honor God with your body; that's what I am in currently. 
When you start in Pointe, you going to want to set aside at least $95 or so for the shoes, lamb's wool toepads, and wool stuffing.  It sounds pricy, but after your first pair, the cost should be more around $75, since you would already have the toepads and stuffing. 

The Ladybug Costume above, is supposed to be a 'lovely lady' dress.  Pretty, isn't it?  I'm going to wear one of them in the ballet show I'm in.  The other picture is me right before I turned 13.  My ballet teacher wants us to look like pretty ladies. 
Anyway, if you want to be in ballet, make sure that you don't just get in thinking its easy.  

But its always worth it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12