Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Friday, August 10, 2012

At the Theatre. Wednesday, July 25th, 2012

We're finally at the theatre!  These are all from the first day at the theatre rehearsal...



















It's amazing what can happen when you give Jesus your heart as you dance, and don't hold anything back.  I have finally come to understand why I struggled with my joy as I danced...I tried to give it my ALL, but most of the time, I wasn't clear on who I was giving my ALL.  Before The Velveteen Rabbit ballet show, I was struggling so much with my faith and worrying about what other people thought of me while I danced, instead of only dancing for The One, God.  Then, my Dad told me something like: "Have you ever thought of 'Audience of One'?"  I hadn't thought of it that way really, but my Dad began that wondering inside my heart of only dancing for "Audience of One".  Then, this girl that's a little older than me, a girl that I admire truly because every time she dances I see a joy that illuminates from her face and shines forth; I asked her what helps her to dance for God so beautifully, and she answered, "Audience of One."  

By chance?  I know better.  I finally realized that this entire time I had been jealous of the older dancers because I saw in them something that I didn't have...and it was joy.  Joy that only is borne through a heart that dances for the "Audience of One."  God opened my eyes to my selfishness, and He brought me the greatest joy I've ever had through this show.  There has been other shows before this one, but this one...
was my absolute BEST.  

Audience of One.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12