Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Beginning School??? But Beginning Books????

~Never lower your perspective on books!  Good books, with the Truth of God and morale stories and meanings, are always profitable.  This school year, lets read books that profit us.  
Here's some of the latest novels that I've read that have inspired me and are truly God-honoring.
Summer of Promise (by Amanda Cabot)



Inspiring and based in the wild West in the 1880's, Abagail's true hope lies in the assurance that God has called her here...even if she doesn't know how or why yet.

Others:

Sunshine on Her Face  
(by Samantha M. Anne)




Beginning in 1860, Casri McKlay struggles with knowing her purpose in life.  After Indian raids, her Pa leaving her, and a tragic family loss, something happens that changes her life forever.


Before you Meet Prince Charming (by Sarah Mally)



Find answers to tough questions like: is dating wrong?  What do I do while I'm waiting for my Prince to come?  and many other questions in this Scripture-based, beautifully written book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12