Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Monday, June 17, 2013

more book snips....AUTHOR: samantha a.

JACOB LANE KELSEY



He heard them faintly at first, coming to him upon the gentle, dancing breeze.  Slowly, though, the voices grew stronger, with more vigor and firmness.  Never before had he heard this song, but already he wanted to hold onto it.  Something about the way the notes floated upon the passing wind made him want to jump and grasp them, if he could.  The song was so beautiful it made him want to soar with notes and the rising voices that sang so triumphantly.  At first he couldn’t quite make out the words because he was certain they were in another language,
But abruptly the words seemed to hook into the core of his heart and the voices began to sing the words in such clear English that it made him stagger backwards at the sudden splendor and might of the touching words and music blending.

 When you're far away I dream of the horizon and words fail me.
And of course I know that you're with me, with me.
You, my moon, you are with me.
My sun, you're here with me with me, with me, with me.

Time to say goodbye.
Places that I've never seen or experienced with you.
Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas,
seas that exist no more,

Both.
I'll revive them with you.
I'll go with you upon ships across the seas,
Seas that exist no more,
I'll revive them with you.
I'll go with you.

You and me. 
     

It was so real that Jacob could almost reach out touch her…yes, he saw her, dancing through the emerald grass, her hair long and falling over her in graceful waves,
Then suddenly the song stopped, and her slender figure disappeared with the last ray of the setting sun........

  

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12