Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Give it up to the Lord, and He will Be Your Deliverer in 2014 and forevermore

Hey there! to all my friends scattered abroad...
To those in the US,
To those in Russia,
To those in Malaysia,
To those in Germany,
To those in France,
To those in Ukraine,
To those in the United Kingdom,
To those in China,
To those in Poland
and last but not least, Canada!!









Just had a thought that I wanted to share with ya'll today, and that is that recently I've really been pondering on God's faithfulness to me even through many trials and tribulations.  The year 2013 was thee most trying year of my entire life.  And not exactly because a ton of physical things happened, (though there was the wart surgery...ick, TMI:) and probably some sprained ankles from ballet in there somewhere too...but the thing that made 2013 the most trying year for me was because during the entire year the Lord was consistently letting tests come my way so He could make me stronger.  Like the silversmith does when he purifies the silver, He was burning off the yucky little excess pieces of my heart and giving me a deep cleaning.  Through all my doubts that I went through (and don't get me wrong it's not like I still don't sometimes doubt), through all the spiritual attacks that I endured, and still am enduring by the grace of God, He saw me through.  Something that I have been CONSTANTLY reminding myself is that the Lord alone is my Deliverer, He sees me through, He scoops me up from the gooey pit, the terrible place where there is no hope, and He has set and continues to set me upon a rock that will never crumble.  There had been times in 2013 that people disappointed me (go figure), people that I really thought were my good friends, or maybe I had placed my hope too solidly upon some people only to be utterly disappointed. But He is faithful!  I must say, one Sunday probably in October sometime, I was watching some of my friends play the guitar, and one of them had written something in pen on his arm.  (Probably a reminder to do something).  I didn't know what it said, but ever since I had seen that I thought maybe that was a good way to remind myself of God's faithfulness whenever I would struggle with anything.  So I tried it out, just by writing something that seems so simple but that means so much to my heart.  The first thing I wrote on my left arm was "Abide in My Deliverer".  Now, my mother has a slightly different view about me writing (I must say it's in tiny print and only in pen, and it's not all the time) on my arm, but we have come to the compromise that as long as I don't write an entire verse on my arm that she won't mind so much.    
  







So today when your mind starts to worry...start your year off in greatness and decide to simply "Give it up to the Lord."

That's the best you can do...give it all up to Him for Him to hold.

Have the best 2014,



Yours truly,
 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12