Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Wonderful Music to Try...

The song, "I'm in the Mood for Love."  By Jimmy McHugh
Description:  Its a slower, dreamier song, but touching and beautiful.  I just played it today on my grandmother's piano, and its one of the most heartfelt pieces of music I've ever played. 

The song, "Red Sails in the Sunset."By Jimmy Kennedy and Hugh Williams
Description: A beautiful, glorious song of an uplift in soul and filled with joy.  Expressing the love of a to-be-bride to her fiance.

The song: "Moon River."  By John Mercer & Henry Mancini
Description: A slow, heartfelt song that seems to sweep you into another world of long ago.

The song: "A Time for Us."  By Larry Kusik, Eddie Snyder and Nino Rota (taken from the 1968 movie, "Romeo and Juliet") 
Description: Mysterious, strong and lovely all at once.  You have to hear it to believe me. 

The song: "Moon over Miami"  By Edgar Leslie & Joe Burke
Description: Mysterious, pretty and slow moving. 
 
The song, "Victory in Jesus." 
Description: Its a upbeat, uprising song that makes you want to stand up and sing your heart out.  A wonderful, glorious Christian hymn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12