Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

No straying off the path for me...what do you resolve?

A resolution.  Don't many of us resolve many things, things that we have never kept or are perhaps so high and up there that they seem impossible to grasp? 
Two days ago, I typed and printed out my resolution.  Here I will paste it here:
Samantha Maureen Anne’s Life Resolution:

I RESOLVE to glorify God with all my might, body, heart, soul, mind and strength
Every single second of every single day of my life,
Always looking upward at the Cross when I come to a fork in the path and wonder which path I should take,
And to continue in the race that is set before me with diligence and perseverance,
Running toward Jesus closer and closer each and every day,
Constantly opening the petals of my heart and soul more and more to Him
Till I am fully His blossomed, Snow White Rose
Wrapped in all of His glory that is not my own to claim.
I RESOLVE.
This is the choice of my soul, and there is no straying off the path for me,
And there is no turning to look back.
Period.
                                                                    God so help me.


Matthew 7:13-14
Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go by in it.  Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

2 Timothy 3:12
Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution...but you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them.

What's your resolution?  Are you willing to stand by Christ no matter who spits in your face?

I am.  Will you join me?                                                                      



1 comment:

  1. hay girl friend i just got on my blog so im happy and i hope we can get back to seeing each other

    ReplyDelete

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12