Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Grandma M's Gallery

Love never fades, though these bodies will.



~Maureen Anne is my father's mother, and she was not only beautiful, but caring and loving to all.
I've heard time and time again that she simply loved children, and would just love to have us as her grandchildren if she were still here with us today.
A love for children, and simply a love for every little life was a common bond that my Dad and Grandma shared.  They would notice someone with a tiny newborn baby, or little child, and they would exchange knowing glances.  Though I cannot meet her on earth, I look forward to the day when God will introduce us...and I will get to give her my first hug!
I don't want to sound mushy and sad here, but perhaps you know or have had a family member that has died before you thought they should have...sometimes life can take us by surprise in simple, yet cruel ways.
I don't know what situation your in right now, but I do know that loving life is something that all of us need to do more of.  To simply love, and give grace.
I can confidently look unto my grandmother as that example, because I know she was looking unto Jesus as her example.
What example are you following?

Sincerely in Christ,
Samantha



















No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12