Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunshine On Her Face Play...May 18, 2012

~Lots of work, but below it proves the lots of fun that we also had doing the play!

 

Dinner Time!

 Play Cast is eating Subway before show-time! 


Having ah 'Girl Party' at the mirror, as we get ready
Wow Hannah!...your doing your hair, right?

Me ('Casri McKlay' my character) putting on mascara
Faith (or 'Morning Sunlight' was her Indian character) doing her mascara...so much fun!

 Mrs. McKlay (Hannah) & Mr. McKlay (Elisha) & Little Casri (Elena)
 Chief Delshay looking tough as the little Indians sing, and Casri (me) & Mrs. Rox (Ameilia) to his right, held captive
















Not only was the 'Sunshine on Her Face' performance a fun experience, but it glorified God by having the gospel (the Good News of Jesus Christ's saving grace to us) woven into it.  It shone with truth and light, and I know that without God, we couldn't have done any of it!
I'm also proud of all the Cast that did they're best, and left the rest up to God!  
I'll never forget that night...now its time for me to go and find a new adventure to use for the glory of God! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12