Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Love in Grace. Gracefully forgiving and letting go.

I know I'm needy of grace, LOTS of times in my life.  Even in one minute, isn't it strange how easy it is to mess up and say something that you didn't mean, something that afterward, you were like: "Where did that come from?"  I know we've all been in that place. 
But at church today, my Pastor spoke of prayer.  Prayer is more important that many people value it as.  You are saved by crying out to God for forgiveness, (by praying to Him, crying out to Him), Jesus only had to say the word and the Heavens were formed.  He got alone and prayed to His Father.  He not only did it for example, but because He truly wanted to grow closer to His Dad. 
Do we seek God that way?  Are we praying to Him, asking Him for forgiveness when we fail, and then getting back up again and giving grace to our siblings, our moms and dads, everyone? 
None of us are perfect, but spending time alone in prayer is going to continue to shape you more like the One that is the Ultimate Shaper.

So pray.
And don't be afraid to tell God your heart....

that's the most powerful prayer.

In Christ,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12