Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Homeschooler's Top Secrets

How to Do your Christmas Shopping under $20!!!

The ultimate all-time answer to this question rests not in T-Jay Maxx or Target...but in...yes, I know, 2nd hand stores!!!
I've gotten hot deals on really cute purses for cheap, cute clothes that don't even looked used, stuffed animals that are adorable and affordable, and more!!
I'll tell you what, I've done a lot of shopping at thrift shops, and some stuff is ok...while other times its awesome!  :)  For example, I've gotten jeans for under a buck before....cute insulated boots for 4 bucks!
So if your wanting some cheap deals, yet HOT deals, stuff that will last, I totally lift up 2nd hand.
(These stores are often looked down upon, yet there's hot deals awaiting...you just kinda have to search for it.  Like a lost treasure box.!)

12-22-11
My hottest deal was at the Family Store in Lee Summit.  Some of their dresses are old and ugly, but I found one that is a deep royal blue, that almost looks purple.  It's a very becoming empire waist, that flows down past my toes.  (Picture is on home page.)  So see!  Beautiful things can come out of the most UN-ordinary places!

 1-9-12

 Want to know another homeschooler secret?  (Don't get overwhelmed!)  It's easy to, even me being the big sister, there's always much to do!  Yes, there may be dirty dishes, piles of paper, books yet to put away, but sometimes its nice just not to worry about it and let it go for the time being.  Pick up a Little House on the Prairie book, a cup of hot tea, and enjoy your time!!!


 1-26-12
Yes Wal-Mart was having a clearance sale yesterday....and I almost got a pair of really cute jean leggins!  But when my mom said that I could either pick one thing there, or something else maybe even cuter and cheaper at a thrift shop, guess what I chose?
Thriftiness of course!!  I know that may seem weird, but probably the most coolest secret of a homeschooler is that we get a lot of 'hot' deals at 2nd hands.  Of course, there's always the new 'Red Racks' that's coming into Lee Summit soon!!!!  (Hee, hee, silly me!)

3-9-12
This time...I must admit that my deals did NOT come from the thrift shop.  Wal-Mart was having a sale with things as low as a buck per item, and so my mom got probably 6-7 items for about 7 bucks!
Also, not too long ago, my mom and I went shopping at a thrift shop, and I got three pairs of jeans, 1 blouse, and a pair of shoes for like twelve bucks!  (two of the pairs were like 50 cents each!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12