Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kitties to Tinsel (Ten ways to save during Christmas or any holiday!)

Christmas Savoring Secrets:
1# My mom likes to save the pretty wrapping paper if its reusable.  I think its a great idea.  (I save the tissue paper!) 

2# A way that I saved money this Christmas, was by getting my brother Austin a free kitty as his present.

3# Thrift shops are the world!:)

4# Find a special nicknack, a porcelain doll, a ceramic bear statue, (something cute but that you don't necessarily need anymore) and give it as a gift for birthday or Christmas!

5# Make something!  Sometimes its the cute little notes that say 'I love you' in red glitter on a construction paper card, or the special home-sown doll with button eyes that adds a smile and shows your thoughtfulness.  (For more info. on my dolls that are for sale, please e-mail me.)

6# Got a relative or BFF that loves tea?  Give a little cute box of homemade teabags!  Go to the 'Tea Recipe' under the recipes post and add your own extra flavoring of vanilla or mint to spruce it up to your liking.

7# I know people are always buying gift cards, but what about making your own?  Simply get on your Power Point and make a cute card, entitling your friend or family member to $10 to any shop of choice, or a free massage from YOU!  Make it unique and special, anything you want to say.:)

8# Got those people that are more acquaintances than friends?  Or you love them, just they live faraway and its hard to keep in touch, especially during the holidays? What about instead of a ten buck gift card, making and personalizing a special newsletter of all the latest on your family.  Let the kids write their own little section of something that they liked that happened during the year too, it makes it even better that way.  (Pictures are cool to throw in with it, too.)

9# Invite your friend over for a cup of coffee at your dining room table and chat, (the kids in the basement or something) or go out to Pal Gardens and take a walk on a sunny day.  Its always a treat to relax.

10# Bake!  If you don't do baking, then learn!  It seems hard maybe to some, but truly once you learn to read a recipe correctly, you can bake.  Bake up some cookies and tie them in a cute bag with ribbons for that other friend of yours that you care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12