Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Friday, April 26, 2013

HeartSick

Uh-oh, now she's talking about hearts again.  Yes siree I am!
Only this time its going to be quick, (I would post some pictures but I can't for some reason find the connector thingy) anyways,

heartsick. 
I've felt it before, and let me tell you something that strikes me as very interesting...every time I feel heartsick, its because at that moment I'm worrying about something and am doubting the ability of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior God!!
Okay, but like when I breathe deep the still, night air of spring and look up at the sky, fully putting my cares upon the cross, my doubts melt like the snow and so does the invisible weight that seemingly had captured my heart forever.  Because let me tell you something, Satan is going to try to tempt you to doubt, tempt you to worry, tempt you to go crazy heartsick,
but do you know what I do when Satan tempts me to despair?  Like the song says, 'Upward I look, and see Him there, who put an end to all my sin...'
I remember how I was hateful.  I remember how I was selfish.  I remember how I didn't care a hoot about the souls of my brothers and sister,
I remember how it was all about me, and then Jesus showed up.
And He said,
"Nope.  Its all about Me.  That's why your here."
And so, I REMEMBER.  And I believe again.  And again.  And again.  And I love this verse from Ephesians 6,

'Above all, take the sheild of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.'

Now I know why they say just believe.  Its because while the world keeps screaming all the reasons why not, we remember that God is always faithful, and we

just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12