Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I really appreciate what the American Center for Law and Justice does and i thought I'd pass this on to you! They are standing up for us conservitives and homeschoolers, against Obamacare in 2 days in court and need all the help they get! Even if you can't donate, I would forward this to as many people as you know. Thanks! Sam

ACLJ Take Action  |  Contribute

Like
f
  Like this on Facebook

Samantha,
Being pro-life means protecting the unborn and making sure every child has a home.
At the ACLJ, we work behind the headlines to protect life and defend adoptive families.
Did you know the ACLJ exposed a direct IRS attack on adoptive families and is working with Senators to make sure the abuse stops?
Did you know the ACLJ is in court defending Crisis Pregnancy Centers that give women options other than abortion?
Did you know the ACLJ is succeeding in seven cases across the country stopping the HHS abortion-pill mandate?
The ACLJ defends life, and it defends those families who give hope to the hopeless.
We have three days left in our Matching Challenge. Three days to raise more than $300,000 to fund our defense of life.
Give today to double your impact.
Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel
Contribute Now
Double Your Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12