Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Age Fog

You have to be 16 to get your license, 18 to vote, and the list goes on.  You can get braces when your 15, you can get your own room when your 10, you can babysit when your 12.  Your list might continue on and on.  There seems to be a certain age for everything!!  And before we hit that age....well, we're just...kids.  Right?  Wrong!

I want to introduce something that I believe a lot of us and me included get wrapped up in and we let it stop us reaching our full potential.  It's called the Age Fog.  So many times we feel like we have to wait till such and such time and you can finally be able to be somebody in life.  What a lie this is!  

Now let me introduce a new, radical Truth.  
You can be ANY age to fight for injustice, 
you can be ANY age to share the Truth of Jesus Christ as Savior to a lost soul, 
you can be ANY age to start your own Pro-Life campaign, 
you can be ANY age to be a Pro-swimmer,
you can be ANY age to be the BEST person you were made to become.  

There's no age limit on success.  Never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12