Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Monday, January 9, 2012

My New Times Newspaper

1-9-12
Today the weather was sunny and warm, and the kids and I enjoyed playing outside with our dog Benji.  For lunch there was egg rolls, chicken and veggies and I enjoyed taking it easier today.  I had three cups of hot tea and it was nice to relax.  Hope tomorrow is just as pleasant!!!

 1-14-12
The snow melting, now.  The kitty Alex stays close by still.  Today my Grandpa is visiting from the Saint Louis area, and I'm real excited!!!

1-26-11
It's very beautiful outside now, probably 60 degrees or so.  Its so pretty to watch the horses gallop in the pastures...I love it here in the country!!

 2-11-12
Sunny but cold!!  Every time I look out the window it can be a sure reminder of the Lord's light that He shines into our hearts when we come to Him broken over our sin...and trust in Jesus.

3-9-12
Another gorgeous day today!  Probably above 70 degrees, and real sunny!  Went outside and played basketball, and hoed on my garden.  Earlier, I went with my siblings and mom to a music co-op with some friends.
A wonderful time to have in such a wonderful day!  Praise our God!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12