Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Visit to the Deanna Rose Farm

   Its almost like holding a nibble-y kitty! 
~The Deanna Rose Farm is a very neat place for children and adults alike.  Located in Overland Park, KS, it's entrance is actually a huge red barn, and then when you go in, there's all sorts of farm-fun things to do and see!

We went yesterday, and whether it be an Indian village, holding a fuzzy baby goat the size of a kitten, or looking at peacocks & eagles, they've got it all!





Big Farmer, now!














No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12