Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It's your dash...

Decide today who you are gonna be...


Decide today what the DASH of your life, the dash that equals the life of each person on their tombstone, is gonna be remembered for...


Decide today your future...that's the only reality that you can control...yourself.


Tomorrow, our family will visit my great Aunt's funeral.  She was near ninety, and lived a long, full life filled with quiet service to her Lord.  What will you be remembered for?  Will you remembered for your love for others?  Or your love for the Lord?  Or how you impacted people with truth?  Or how you never gave up even when you were tossed and tormented so badly that at times, you felt like you were going to die? 

Will you be remembered for your courage to face the Goliaths in your life and take responsibility for your life? 

Will you be remembered for...


For being a person that DID SOMETHING THAT MATTERED...??

It's up to you...

It's who you choose to be...

TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12