Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Friday, March 20, 2015

Who's with Me?

Dear Friends!=) Hey there! It's Samantha again,

I wanted to start something that I thought would be really great for whoever would like to join...
Usually it's easy to post just about anything, but I was wondering...what if we started something that was more than just good...but something great?
Which is why I'm starting a Book Discussion for whoever wants to join!

The book is: The Cause Within You (by Matthew Barnett)
I read this a while ago, but recently my Mom just finished reading it (again;) and reminded me just how amazing/inspiring this book is.

Book Summary: "We are all searching for hope, meaning, and purpose in our lives. Yet you might be surprised that you already hold the key to your life's cause--a unique passion & calling that God has designed just for you & placed in your heart.

And you can start living it out today."
So I thought this would be a really awesome book that I could begin (again;) and also see who else is up to the challenge to read it with me,
And would post what takeaways/tidbits you got from it on the comments of this post...

So what d'ya say? Are ya up for the challenge?
Who's with me?=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12