Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Job 9

Truly I know it is so, but how can a man be righteous before God?  If one wished to contend with Him, he could not answer Him one time out of a thousand. 
God is wise in heart and mighty in strength.  Who has hardened himself against Him and prospered?
He removes the mountains,

 
and they do not know when He overturns them in His anger;
He shakes the earth out of its place, and its pillars tremble; He commands the sun, and it does not rise; He seals off the stars; He alone spreads out the heavens, and treads on the waves of the sea;
He made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, and the chambers of the south; He does great things past finding out,
Yes, wonders without number.
 
If He goes by me, I do not see Him;
If He moves past, I do not percieve Him;
If He takes away, who can hinder Him?
Who can say to Him, 'What are You doing?'
God will not withdraw His anger,
the allies of the proud lie prostrate beneath Him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12