Howdy and glad you stopped in at Jesus' Little Cow-Hide Booted Wrangler!


All young people that follow Jesus are His knights for Truth. We are all created by the One true God of the Bible, the one that made you and me!
This is a blog that expresses the joy that I have in Jesus!

Please stay and read.

There's much to laugh, smile and enjoy about here!:)


I'll be praying for you...my future husband=)

Outside Lookin' In. I choregraphed my dance try-out to this song! my fav. of Lori's songs!:)

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Your Jesus DNA

Hey, I bet you all are probably wondering what a 'Jesus DNA' is....:).  Well, as I was swinging on a tire swing today, letting the sunshine fall on my skin and feeling the breeze brush my face, and looking out at the sparkling blue pond a little ways through the trees, I felt prayers bubbling to my lips and I let them spill out. "God, grow me into the woman that you are calling me to be."  God is calling each and every one of us to Him, calling us in a Voice strong and wise, knowing that when you trust in Jesus, He gives you a Jesus DNA.  My way of saying, when you become a Christian, God puts inside of you a purpose and calling.  But when you trust in Jesus, it doesn't just drop there and then you say, "Ok God, now its up to You and I do nothing but wait around here."  But instead, your still giving your all to Him, but your constantly seeking Him, meditating on Him, praying, reading the Bible. 
You find your full potential when you seek God with all your might.  Don't sit back and pretend that your all cool now and you don't have to do anything for the rest of your life. 
'Knock and it will be opened to you...'

Knock.  Knock.  Knock.  Knock.  Again. Again.  And again.  For the rest of your days. 
And He will bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My posts are here for you to read, and for you to share your thoughts if you feel led to.
Please ask yourself every time before you post if it honors Jesus.
I know if your doing that then your heart wants to please Him!

Thank you,
A Sister In the Lord Jesus,

Samantha Anne

"Now, therefore," Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."

"Now, therefore,"  Says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping.."
Joel 2:12